Callback to a specific agent

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help me with the following situation, we have a group of agents, each one has a group of customers assigned to them, for example Agent A have Customers 1 and 2, Agent B have Customers 3 and 4, when customer 1 make a call this is answered by Agent A, when customer 3 make a call this is answered by Agent B, when the agent is not avaible the strategy just play a message and hangup the call.

I already have a inbound strategy what distribute the calls in that way but now our client is requesting to add a callback function, if the agent assigned to the customer is not available when it is called, this register in a database and when the agent is availabe again the system make a dial and connect the agent with the customer who request the callback.

I was thinking using a outbound campaing but its target is a group of agents and not the agent assigned to the customer. The other alternative I have is to do something custom with PSDK in .NET.

Can you guys tell me if is this possible with Outbound Campaing? or you know a way to do this without using PSDK for not reinventing the wheel :)?

??? ??? Create specific campaigns for those agents and insert in the respective calling list for that agent…

1 Like

Or perhaps load the record as personal callback on the calling list?

2 Likes

Oh Thank you :), I will try with “Personal Callback”.

1 Like