Is there a standard way to derive the Service Level percentage when working with raw interval data from the Analytics API?
I’ve been pulling queue performance data using the summary aggregates query with group-bys=[interval] and interval-size=PT1H. The goal is to build a custom dashboard that shows SLA compliance per hour.
The response returns metric-ids like offer.answered.time and offer.answering.delay, but I’m struggling to map these to the standard Service Level definition (e.g., 80% of calls answered in 20 seconds). The offer.answered.time seems to be an aggregate or average, which doesn’t help with percentile calculations. I tried summing offer.answered.count where offer.answering.delay < 20, but the API doesn’t seem to support conditional aggregation on the fly for this endpoint.
Here’s a snippet of the payload structure I’m getting:
{
"data": [
{
"interval": "2023-10-27T14:00:00.000Z",
"metrics": {
"offer.answered.count": { "value": 150 },
"offer.answered.time": { "value": 12.5 },
"offer.abandoned.count": { "value": 10 }
}
}
]
}
Am I missing a specific metric ID that gives the count of calls answered within a threshold? Or do I need to pull detailed event data and process it client-side, which feels heavy for hourly summaries? I’ve checked the documentation for offer.answered.speed but that’s not showing up in the summary endpoint.