Batch transcript processing fails with 401 during token refresh window

Just noticed that our automated pipeline for fetching evaluation transcripts is failing intermittently. The access token expires exactly when the batch size hits ~500 records, causing the remaining requests to throw 401 Unauthorized.

I am using the Python SDK genesyscloud v2.15.0. The auth_api client seems to handle refresh tokens correctly for single requests, but when I loop through a large list of evaluation IDs using analytics_api.get_icm_evaluation, the underlying OAuth flow does not seem to trigger a refresh mid-iteration. The first half of the batch succeeds, then it crashes.

genesyscloud.api_exception.ApiException: (401)
Reason: Unauthorized
HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({"WWW-Authenticate": "Bearer realm=\"Genesys Cloud\"", "Content-Type": "application/json"})
HTTP response body: {"errors": [{"code": "invalidToken", "message": "The access token is expired."}]}

Is there a way to manually inject a token refresh hook into the SDK client before each API call, or should I be implementing a retry mechanism with requests library directly? The current set_default_configuration does not appear to support dynamic token validation per request in a tight loop. Running this from Singapore time zone, so maybe there’s a sync issue with the token TTL?