Running a GET request to the Analytics interactions endpoint with the granularity set to INTERACTION keeps returning null for the wrapUpCode field. I’ve checked the raw data in the UI and the agents are definitely selecting wrap-up codes. It’s not a data issue, it’s something in how the query is structured or a limitation I’m missing.
Here’s the request body I’m sending:
{
"dateFrom": "2023-10-01T00:00:00.000Z",
"dateTo": "2023-10-02T00:00:00.000Z",
"granularity": "INTERACTION",
"metrics": [
"wrapUpCode"
],
"filters": {
"dimensions": [
{
"dimension": "wrapUpCode",
"type": "STRING",
"operator": "EQ",
"value": "Transfer"
}
]
}
}
The response comes back with a 200 OK, but the wrapUpCode in the interaction details is consistently null.
{
"interactions": [
{
"id": "abc-123-def",
"wrapUpCode": null,
"duration": 120000
}
]
}
I’ve tried a few things:
- Switched the
wrapUpCodemetric towrapUpCodeNamejust to see if the string name works. Still null. - Removed the filter to see if it’s a filtering issue. No change, all interactions show null.
- Checked the
queryIdfor any known limitations in the docs. The docs mention that some metrics aren’t available at theINTERACTIONgranularity, butwrapUpCodeisn’t listed as one of them.
Is this a known limitation with the Analytics API for detail queries? Or am I missing a specific parameter to force the inclusion of the wrap-up code? The SDK method getInteractionsSummary behaves the same way, so it’s not a client-side issue.
Any pointers would be appreciated. The deadline for this report is tight.